Recently DfID, the British aid agency, issued the third White Paper in its series on Eliminating World Poverty, this one focused on Making governance work for the poor. Yesterday I was privileged to join a panel at the IMF where Mark Lowcock, DfID's Director General for Policy and International, gave an overview of the immensely ambitious and wide ranging Paper and the rationale for the commitments it makes.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2006 filter 2006
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
- (-) Remove July 2006 filter July 2006
- (-) Remove International Monetary Fund filter International Monetary Fund
July 25, 2006