CGD’s working group on antimicrobial resistance examines the innovation needed to produce a new generation of antibiotics.
Read some of our recent key pieces below:
- Two Key Recommendations to Improve the Global Procurement Systems for Antimicrobials
- Combatting AMR in India and Brazil
- Working Group on a New Grand Bargain for Antimicrobial Procurement
- Building Better Purchasing Systems for Antimicrobials
- The World Needs New Antibiotics. A Proposed US Program to Develop Them Would Pay Off 28:1
To learn more about CGD's work on AMR, visit: https://www.cgdev.org/topics/antimicrobial-resistance