With rigorous economic research and practical policy solutions, we focus on the issues and institutions that are critical to global development. Explore our core themes and topics to learn more about our work.
In timely and incisive analysis, our experts parse the latest development news and devise practical solutions to new and emerging challenges. Our events convene the top thinkers and doers in global development.
House Financial Services Subcommittee on International Monetary Policy and Trade Hearing on Promoting Small and Micro Enterprise in Haiti
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Location: 2128 Rayburn House Office Building
International Monetary Policy and Trade
Witness List & Prepared Testimony:
• Mr. Simon Winter, Senior Vice President, Development, TechnoServe Inc
• Mr. Mathias Pierre, GaMa Consulting s.a.
• Mr. Olivier Barrau, Managing Director, Alternative Insurance Company
• Mr. David Roodman, Research Fellow, Center for Global Development
• Mr. John Sanbrailo, Executive Director, Pan American Development Foundation
Available Member Statements:
Read Roodman's testimony
Printed Hearing: The printed version of this hearing will be posted as soon as it is available.